Seal Plus started as a partnership of two friends, in 1981. By 1985, Kurt Schuster became the sole owner of this venture. We operated out of a small 3-bay garage for 28 years. The business grew as we learned the art of detailing. In May of 2008, we razed the old garage and built a modern, 4-bay detailing center with an attached, automatic car wash. With this new facility and equipment, we can now offer an, even better, detail service to our customers.
- National Federation of Independent Business’s member since 1986
- Toledo Industry & Recreational Employee Services since 1986
- Better Business Bureau since 1988
- Toledo Trade Exchange since 1991
Benefits of Detailing
As with any business, our goal is your personal satisfaction with our services. We want to help you with the upkeep of your vehicle. We want to help keep you happy, comfortable and proud of your vehicle. We want to help you protect your investment. We want to help you receive the most money possible from your vehicle, when you decide to trade or sell it. Your sealed approval is a plus for all or us! Listed are 10 big, auto detailing benefits.
- Protection from the sun’s ultraviolet rays that fade and crack your vehicle’s painted finish.
- Seals out the adverse effects of acid rain, pollution and road salt.
- Adds life, beauty and durability to the painted finish of your vehicle.
- Makes it easier to wash off dirt, bugs and road grime.
- Interior shampoo and dressing help keep its color enriched and vinyl or leather from cracking.
- Fabric protection to the seats and carpets help keep spills from staining.
- Dressing the engine adds life to the belts and hoses.
- Gives you the image (look & feel) you’ll love and will be proud to display.
- Makes your business vehicle feel & look as professional as you & your business.
- Protects the investment in your vehicle and increases the trade-in value and/or selling price.